Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Westward Ho the motorhome (Or as Jan & Dean sang "Bluff City here we come)




Wednesday evening, Bluff City Tennessee.
Made it here at about 4:00 p.m. It is now 5:15, and I am ready to head for the Ridgewood Barbecue. I've been anticipating Ridgewood ever since the bad Barbecue experience in Charleston. They did have a good mustard sauce tho)
Ridgewood closes at 7:00, so we need to head out soon. I will update this post after dinner.
Ernie
9:00 p.m. stuffed to the gills, and another meal worth of barbecue in the fridge. Deffinately the best we've had on this trip. I had the barbecued pork platter with sides of baked beans and slaw, with a glass of sweet tea. Joyce had the barbecued pork sandwich, with a side of beans and a coke. Thought the sauce was a little on the sweet side, but I got a quart of it to go!
We need to go back tomorrow to try the country ham. Been looking every where for it, but Ridgewood is the first place I've seen it on the menu.
Tomorrow is another day, Ernie

1 comment:

Sky said...

I had to double take on the Dolly pic, at first glance it looked like the real deal!