Monday, September 29, 2008

Crawfordsville Indiana







Arrived in Crawfordsville at 6:00p.m. Somewhere along the way we crossed back into the eastern time zone again and lost an hour. We had breakfast in Tennessee and left Loretta Lynn's at about 9:45 a.m. We crossed into Kentucky about 11:20 a.m. and had lunch there, then we crossed into Indiana about 3:30 p.m. and had dinner there.
We are in farm country in Crawfordsville, and the campground seems nice. We will just check out the local area tomorrow. This is old ground, so I'm sure that there will be an antique shop or two in the vicinity. They also have several covered bridges in the area, so we will check them out. Will get some pictures to add tomorrow.
Good to hear from all of the cruisers, and we hope to see all of you next year.
And Ron, your Dodgers play the Cubs in the first round I understand. Now, since my favorite manager is with the Cubs, you're on your own.
Ernie

3 comments:

Ron and Diane said...

Ron's been wearing his Dodger's hat all week (but I won't let him wear it to bed). The Dodgers have been his favorite team for as long as I can remember but the Cubs are his "BACKUP" team so no matter who wins I don't think he will be too disappointed.
Drive safe...see you on the flip side (I have no idea what that means) I watch too much TV.
Diane

Sky said...

I LOVE that picture of the old barn, one of my fav things to look at while going thorugh the country, I just love em... Anyways don pick up to many antiques :) See ya all soon Sheila

MiMi of 12 Angels with More on the Way. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.