Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday morning

I just figured out how to rearrange the pictures so they don't screw up the text!!! See Joyce's last post. Went in this morning and added pictures, and they are where we want them.
It is sorta overcast this morning, but I think that the forecast called for it. We will just be cruising around Bristol/Bluff City today. We will Probably go back to the Ridgewood Barbecue at some point today as I need to try the country ham. But right now, I'm still pretty full from last night. So with that said, it's time for coffee and a muffin, and then time to explore.
Ernie

2 comments:

Sky said...

ya, you guys fixed it... I still dont know what was going on, oh well, the BQ sounds fantastic, you can look them up on line, and I did... made me hungry for BQ. Anyways I love all the pictures, as always you guys look like your having the time of your life :) I must say im getting kind of excited to have you all home, I miss not having you up for coffee and eats. enjoy your day, cant wait to see more pictures! Sheila

Sky said...

me again, the kids got the post cards from NC today, and as always BIG hit with Skylar, he loved the pirate one (Thank You)