Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Well here it is the 31st of October already. Weather here has turned to crap (mid 50's & rain), but that's just the way it goes. Been 3 months now of complete retirement, and so far so good. I keep hearing stories about people retire, then get so bored that they go back to work. I don't see that happening here. I can even stay awake past 9:00 p.m. and most days I get up after 7:00 a.m. We already have 3 getaways planned over the next 5 months. And when those are over we can plan more!!
The motorhome got all washed up and the fuel tank filled the other day. But it probably will not go anywhere until the first of March when we are planning on going to spring training in Arizona.
And there must be another cruise to take somewhere.
Well it's 3:30 and time for my nap.............................................Ernie

1 comment:

Ron and Diane said...

"Mid 50's & rain" I thought that was your normal weather.

Gas here went to $1.95/gal this morning, never thought I'd see it (filled up of course).

What team are you training for? (ha)

"NAP" whats that?????

Talk to you later....Diane