Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunny Sunday

The sun is shining brightly again today with temperatures expected to top out in the mid to upper 70's. Yesterday I finally washed the car after the rain shower last weekend, and we took a drive toward Tucson. On the way we ran into a RAIN SHOWER! When we got back in the evening, I talked to our neighbors, and it was warm and sunny here all day. It was 10 degrees cooler where we were. But, I just looked at the Seattle weather report, and it is currently 34 degrees and raining. The forecast for the next week is about the same. (Highs in the 40's and rain)
This afternoon we will be taking in game #3 at Peoria. Today's game is Mariner's vs White Sox. Hopefully we break the jinx and see a Mariner win today. They broke a 5 game losing streak yesterday. But so far we are 0 & 2. Today could be the day!
Tomorrow night Patrice and Paul get here and we will be pretty busy for the next week. They will be staying with us for 2 nights, so we will see how the motorhome works for sleeping 4.
Until next time, Adios
Ernesto

2 comments:

Sky said...

I saw they beat Colorado, maybe they will win some for ya when your t the game :) Oh man guys our weather hear stinks!!! This morning I woke up and it was again snowing outside (not sticking) but snowing. I sure hope by the time you guys get back its warmer.

Ron and Diane said...

That weather sounds great, I think I could live with it. No more snow, ice and freezing cold temperatures. UM....this is a no brainer.
I hope Patrice and Paul have a safe trip. You guys are going to have a great time (I'm turning green)......Diane