Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Cold is Passed

Joyce and I are now "sharing" the cold that I picked up last week. I'm feeling much better, and she's on the verge of begining to feel better. So with both of us feeling a little puny, we haven't been up to much.
On Sunday we went to Mariner game #7. They lost to the Kansas City Royals by a score of 17 to 12. The M's had a 3 run lead going into the 7th, then with 2 outs they gave up 9 runs! I was planning on naming the Blog post "Winner Winner!!" Maybe tomorrow.
That will be our last game. They play Cleveland. I hope that Joyce is feeling better
by game time. I was feeling pretty lousy on Sunday sitting in the heat.
We are definately planning on going home via Nevada. We've been looking at the weather, and it looks ok. We may cut over to I-5 thru the Columbia River Gorge, as crossing Snoqualmie Pass isn't looking so good right now.
Maybe I can use the "Winner Winner!!" Blog title while in Vegas!
Adios Amigos, Ernesto

No comments: