Monday, March 16, 2009

More Baseball






Well, yesterday we went to our 3rd game, with the same end result. Only this time instead of keeping it close for several innings, they gave up 9 runs in the 2nd.
That makes it kinda hard to catch up. The final score was 15 to 5. On Thursday Paul and I are going to the Mariners/Cubs game, so I will find out if I am the Jinx, or if it's Joyce! I did get some decent pictures of Junior as he was warming up before the game about 50 feet from us. He went 1 for 3 yesterday, but I think I discovered part of his problem with hitting this spring. Notice in one of the pictures that he dosen't have a bat in his hand! I will try to bring this matter to his attention at the next game. I just don't understand what he was thinking. At the game they announced that the temperature was 73 degrees under sunny skys, and that it was 43 and raining in Seattle.
The sun is up again this morning with temperatures in the 80 degree range for the next couple of days, then it is supposed to get into the low 90's by the end of the week. That's overdoing it a little for me. Thank God for air conditioning.
Today we will probably just "hang out" around here as Patrice and Paul will be here later this evening.
Adios Amigo's, Ernesto

1 comment:

Ron and Diane said...

I'm sure you guys are not a jinx. Maybe they are just not use to so much sunshine. Your right about Junior not having a bat. What is he thinking??? I'm sure once you have a talk with him, his game will improve.
Keep up the good work, what would that team do without you?
Diane