Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Torch Is (Being) Passed

Joyce is continuing to improve but now I am beginning to come down with something. Yesterday we got out to get some lunch, go to the Post Office, Bank, and last but certainly not least, Target! I took a nap in the car during the Target visit. We were out for about 3 hours, but the Target visit is testimony to Joyce's road to recovery. I just hope that I get a milder version.
Still haven't completed the wash job on the motor home. I have one side left to do. I plan on getting on that first thing this morning, as the sunny side is what is left. The water here has so much calcium in it that you have to dry the washed area immediately, or it looks like crap. I need to get that done soon in case I have the same crud as Joyce has had for the past week.
The park is having a Beer and Pizza event this afternoon with a local Beach Boys tribute band. We are planning on attending. Another sign of Joyce's recovery. I'll be keeping an eye on her to make sure that she doesn't over do it with the beer! Ernie

3 comments:

Sky said...

Joyce over do it with the beer??? Ah dad Im laughing, I think she should watch you!!! Im glad she is feeling better and sure hope you get that RV washed before the cold hits you full force (hopefully it wont) enjoy your day!!!!

gail and randy said...

Good one Ernie! That's cool that the RV park has activities like that - good way to meet people. Sorry to hear you're coming down with it now. I've still got my cold, too. Hard to shake! Have fun shaking your bootie to the Beach Boys!

Ron and Diane said...

Beach Boys, beer and pizza...it couldn't get any better than that.
Glad Joyce is feeling better, hope your not coming down with it, but if you are, did you know beer fends of colds....really, would I lie to you. Or is it that you really don't care if you have it...now I'm not sure. Well it sounds like a good plan anyway.
Cowabunga...Diane