Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In Lodi Again X2

Here we are for the 3rd year in a row at Flag City RV Park in Lodi California. Pulled in just before 5 o'clock. Weather is mostly sunny with temperatures in the low 60's. Getting real close to shorts and sandals weather!
Tomorrow we are off to the Orange Grove RV Park just east of Bakersfield. We stayed there last year also. The park is in an orange grove, and you can pick as many oranges as you want. We made off with about 15 pounds last year, and they were excellent.
From there it will be into Apache Junction Arizona on Friday. Still hoping to make it to Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale over the weekend. We shall see. So now it's off to bed so we can make another early escape tomorrow.
Ernie

4 comments:

Sky said...

Moni says send her some oranges!!!

Unknown said...

Sunshine and 70s in Arizona. Tell Ernie to break out the shorts!

Ron and Diane said...

I'm picturing you guys in shorts and sandals as I look out my window at the snow coming down. I think it's made it in the double digits but the wind chill makes it fell like minus 1 deg. It's suppose to quit snowing this afternoon and not start again till Sunday (yah). I will probably be slidding home tonight on the ice and snow as your picking oranges....would you guys like to trade places????? Didn't think so, but it was worth a shot.
Have a safe trip and keep us posted....Diane
PS: please send some sunshine our way.

Sky said...

Im going to have to keep an eagle on on the cat, I noticed him eye balling the back door this morning, and when I let the dog out and came in he was right there, but I flicked my foot and away he ran! I picked him up and tried talking to him (I know that sounds so funny) but he didnt have much to say!