Friday, January 21, 2011

Settled in at Apache Junction

Got here at 5:30 p.m. which is 6:30 Arizona time. So once again I got to back in to our space and hook up in the dark. Joyce did a good job of directing.
Joyce is still feeling like crap. Sounds like somebody passed the cold bug around at the last ladies get together. I had a similar one about 2 months ago that was hard to get rid of.
No pictures taken yet, so none to post (yet). Will work at getting something done in that respect next week. Went to Wal Mart tonight, and while there are always some interesting folks there, I didn't see any that were picture material. We'll work on that!
The weather forecast for the next 5 days is low 70's and not a cloud in the sky. It's time to break out the shorts. Ernie

1 comment:

Ron and Diane said...

I guess your wearing your shorts and sandals now smart a--. Not true here. Not feeling much better this morning, Diane's showing me how to make coments on the blog. I'm getting so smart. Will coment on next update.

RONALDO