Friday, February 6, 2009

Thunderstruck!!

Thanks to my Tulsa Oklahoma friend, I am now the proud owner of an "OFFICIAL" NBA Oklahoma Thunder T-Shirt!! It's probably the only one in town. It's the first one I've ever seen. Joyce asked what I was going to do with it, and I guess it will hang in the closet for a while. I'll take it to spring training next month to see if it gets a reaction. They're the 27th best team in the NBA now!!
We wasted our afternoon by going to the Seattle RV show today. I would have thought with the economy the way it is that the RV show would have been bigger and better than usual. Wrong! Altho the admission price went up this year, the number of Motorhomes on display was about half of what it was last year. I did talk to one of the local dealers, and will go take a look at their inventory on Monday.
We finally got our battery charger for our camera back, so I will take a few pictures and get some posted over the weekend. There will not be any turkey or chicken pictures tho.
3 weeks from today we are heading off into the sunrise/set. It's been in the upper
70's and lower 80's in the Phoenix area this week.(I wore my Mariners jacket today)
Patrice(Joyce's sister) and Paul(brother-in law)from Chicago will be joining us for a week in Arizona. Life is good!!
The weatherman is predicting rain and snow mixed for us next week. We hope that he is wrong on the snow part. We've had enough of that this year.
It's time to eat, so.........................later, Ernie

1 comment:

Sky said...

Dad i think you should wear that T-shirt this weekend, just to see who is paying attention, and to see what people say or do. Might be kind of funny! See ya next weekend Sheila