Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Home

Altering our plans, we decided to drive the 500 miles from Boise to Seattle and arrived Sunday evening. Managed to unload at least half of the RV when we got home. Yesterday we drove the RV to Stanwood and parked it back at its' home at Sheila and Keith's place.

People are asking us where we are going next...at this point it's Colorado for one week in August to meet up with my sister and her husband.

During the 2 1/2 months we were gone we also enjoyed visiting with a lot of different people we know which was a highlight of the trip for me. In all, I counted 20 people we know that we were able to get together with at some point on this trip - friends and/or relatives from Calif, Montana, Phoenix, Seattle, Tulsa, Salt Lake City, Boise, and Texas.

We had a good time and saw a lot of interesting sights; of course, it's always good to be home, especially since it's Spring in Seattle. - Joyce

1 comment:

Ron and Diane said...

Vacations are fun but your right, it's always good to come home. I'm glad you made the trip without any unexpected "Oh No's".
We were thrilled that we got to be a part of your Big Adventure. Ron still talks about it. I'm sad it's over, I look forward to the blog. I can't wait for you next trip, I've never been to Colorado, looking forward to more great pictures.
Welcome Home....Diane