Saturday, March 5, 2011

Midnight at the Oasis

56 Lincoln Very unusual custom
64 Plymouth Sport Fury Gorgeous in black!

49 Merc I wanted one of these way before I was old enough to drive


60 Buick LeSabre



59 Oldsmobile 98




56 Chevrolet Bel Air





4 Speed Dual Quad Positraction 409 But those wheels need to go!






58 Plymouth Belvedere







56 Ford Fairlane Victoria








54 Mercurey Monterey I had one of these once

Joyce and I went to Yuma today (430 mile roundtrip) to visit my brother and sister in law today. My brother and I went to the "Midnight at the Oasis" car show for about 2 hours. So the text will be short, and the pictures will be a little longer than usual.
Enjoy, Ernie
P.S. These are just a few of my personal favorites

2 comments:

dhinnen said...

Um......that must be a man thing.
Diane

gail and randy said...

Pretty cool cars Ernie! That was quite a trip to Yuma - all in one day!? Hope you guys are working on your tans with temps in the 80's. Pouring down rain here - yuk!