Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho









Well, it's almost a done deal that I will be returning to work in a week or so. It will be a 10 week deal, so the light at the end of the tunnel will start out big! I turned in my official application today. I had another inquiry about my services from another former employer yesterday. I could barely get my shirt off over my head last night when I went to bed.
Otherwise not much happening around here. The weather has been kind of sucky lately. Lots of wind and rain, so my yard looks like crap again with all of the crud from the trees. But the moss perceveres! One of these days I'll get it looking good again.
Joyce and I went to the Mariners game last night, and saw them lose for the first time in the regular season. We don't have tickets for a game now for almost 3 weeks.
And because of my potential work schedule, I may have to miss a game or two.
Joyce and Kristin are continuing to prepare for their trip to Europe in September, and I am looking into meeting Joyce in Germany the end of September. It might workout. We shall see.
I've been promising to get some pictures up on the past couple of blogs, and the camera battery is being charged right now. So shortly there will be some very random pictures down loaded (that's computer talk).
Today is the 5th of May, so kick back and tip a Corona!! Adios, Ernesto

2 comments:

Ron and Diane said...

Wow, those flowers are beautiful. Good job, didn't know you had a green thumb (thought you only had green pavement). Speaking of which, we have had soooooo much rain that the local news person said "welcome to seattle" at the beginning of her broadcast the other day. We haven't seen the sun in so long, I have to keep looking at your pictures you took in Arizon so I don't forget what it looks like.
The idiot that mows our lawn at work tried to mow yesterday and (surprise)got stuck. I told him he need floaties(you know the things kids wear at the pool on their arms)for his wheels. I wonder if he is going to repair the mess that was made getting him out. I'm not holding my breath.
I'm ready for a Corona. This week at work has been hell(and its only Wednesday). There has been one problem after another. I was thinking about going out and drinking my lunch yesterday but I was afraid I'd forget to come back....Cheers, Diane

amanda said...

Love the "chunky" kitty, and the dog he's got a cute smile. The flowers are bright and beautiful, but none of them are as sweet and pretty as your little grandson Skylar..I just love him!