Friday, October 1, 2010

Home Alone

Just a short blurb to bring you up to speed about the goings on here. Joyce has been vacationing (without me!) since last Thursday. She's spending some time with her sister for a few days in Chicago, and a few days in New York City. She will have to do an update next week when she gets back.
The cat and I have been staying busy as we have had a crew here the past few days installing new windows and sliding patio doors. They will be finishing up on Monday. Our job has been to take down the window coverings, move all the "stuff" out of the way, then put everything back when the room is completed. To be honest with you, the cat hasn't been much help! He hasn't been letting me out of his sight.
Tomorrow and Sunday I will be at Keith and Sheila's to help with putting in new decking material on their front deck. I just hope that the weather holds up for the next two days. Sunday night Joyce gets home, and Monday the windows will finished, and Tuesday we will be back to normal(?), Ernie

2 comments:

Ron and Diane said...

At least you two have been staying out of trouble. I think if I were you I'd have a talk with Hairold, Joyce is gone so he thinks he can just take it easy. Take his catnip away until he starts helping out.
I know Joyce and Patrice are having a great time, can't wait to hear all about it......Diane

Ron and Diane said...

Did Joyce make it home safe? How do the windows look? Did Hairold ever straighten up and start helping out around the house?

But mainly we want to know that Joyce is safely at home....Diane